DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Australia ??

Welcome to the forum . . . what location is your local area ?
Always good to see things from aloft.

You managed to buy a Mavic Pro (M1P) ?
I thought they were obsolete now, maybe still stock around.
I love mine and don't see myself upgrading anytime in the near future, it still does what I want :)

Welcome to the forum . . . what location is your local area ?
Always good to see things from aloft.

You managed to buy a Mavic Pro (M1P) ?
I thought they were obsolete now, maybe still stock around.
I love mine and don't see myself upgrading anytime in the near future, it still does what I want :)
Hello there. Located in Coonabarabran New South Wales. My son managed to score the pro after the 2 was released. Old stock he came across so picked it up for a good price. I love mine as well and I am very happy with its performance and functions. For what I want to do it suits my skill level well.

Hello there. Located in Coonabarabran New South Wales. My son managed to score the pro after the 2 was released. Old stock he came across so picked it up for a good price. I love mine as well and I am very happy with its performance and functions. For what I want to do it suits my skill level well.

Very cool !
The other good thing about the M1P is there are hardly any more updates needed now, rarely get interruptions pre trip to update firmware etc.

Coona hey ?
I drive through there a lot, ADL to BNE return via Newell Hwy most times.
Usually I take the little Mendooran detour and camp on the Castlereagh River there (nice spot), and rejoin the Newell just south of Coona again.

I flew home today from a BNE trip, driving back in a bit over 2 weeks, then home early December.
Maybe we can catch up if the stars line up right, or come down for a camp at Mendooran . . .

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Very cool !
The other good thing about the M1P is there are hardly any more updates needed now, rarely get interruptions pre trip to update firmware etc.

Coona hey ?
I drive through there a lot, ADL to BNE return via Newell Hwy most times.
Usually I take the little Mendooran detour and camp on the Castlereagh River there (nice spot), and rejoin the Newell just south of Coona again.

I flew home today from a BNE trip, driving back in a bit over 2 weeks, then home early December.
Maybe we can catch up if the stars line up right, or come down for a camp at Mendooran . . .

Great video of Mendooran and the Castlereagh River. That reserve certainly fills up at times with dozens of vans. I think that keeps the town afloat in these dry times. For sure if you have half an hour for a coffee when you are going through Coona some time that would be great.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Have had my Magic Pro for a few months now. Looking forward to getting out and seeing my local area from a different perspective.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet