DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Australia's Capital - Canberra

Mavicone

Reactions
Hello all
Well iv'e played with r/c and even control line aircraft, even started playing with Ardupilot about 7 years ago ... also been a keen photographer - first digital camera in 1993... even private pilot...
Yup --- you guessed it... Drone time - the Mavic Pro seemed like the right point in time to step in and play :)
Half a dozen flights in - loving the combo pack that came with three batteries in total...
only thoughts
- need leg extensions for taller grass takeoffs,
- need port and starboard side strobes for better distance orientation observation,
- have printed up a 'stick guard' to protect controller when jammed into carry case.

Will post some vids once my <2kg Commercial Drone registration starts ( about a week)
Mavicone

Reactions: dirkclod and halley
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome. I read your name as "mav-i-cone" then realized sheepishly that you intended it as "mavic one". Now I will have to read msinger's avatar graphic as "mavi-chelp."

You sound like me with all the background and hobbies. I just wish I could get a Mavic to fly...

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Mavicone . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka