DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bangladesh

Hello all. I am a new Mavic Pro owner and also travelling to Bangladesh very soon.

Do you think it will pass customs if I try the same trick of removing the battery and props?

Also can anyone please advise if they know of or experienced any issues at baggage checkin when flying out of the country on the return flight?

Hello all. I am a new Mavic Pro owner and also travelling to Bangladesh very soon.

Do you think it will pass customs if I try the same trick of removing the battery and props?

Also can anyone please advise if they know of or experienced any issues at baggage checkin when flying out of the country on the return flight?
The trick I use has been fail proof till now. Traveled to Thailand and Vietnam using the same trick and it has worked on both occasions.

The trick I use has been fail proof till now. Traveled to Thailand and Vietnam using the same trick and it has worked on both occasions.

Hi Saadman,

Do you have the same model and do you carry it in the hand luggage or do you check it in? Or do you carry it in a specially deigned drone case?

I am thinking of removing the props and battery and carrying it with me in my drone case.

Hi Saadman,

Do you have the same model and do you carry it in the hand luggage or do you check it in? Or do you carry it in a specially deigned drone case?

I am thinking of removing the props and battery and carrying it with me in my drone case.
I don't use a drone bag when I travel. For my Mavic Air, I use the small DJI bag for just the drone and put it inside my checked-in bag. I carry the props and the battery in my cabin bag.

hi anyone can give me idea how to bring mavic pro drone from singapore to bangladesh. i m worried if any custom issue. i love my drone. pls give give some suggest. thank all.

Hey everyone,
Just picked up a Mavic Air from Bangkok last week and brought it to Bangladesh. Its my first drone ever and I'm loving it. Checking out plenty youtube videos before taking it for a good flight. Hope I can get some support from you guys if I need to know anything. Have a good day!
Best of luck to you. I'm pretty new at this too. My advice...Be safe...Follow the rules and don't be "That Guy!"

Reactions: Biplob88
Hi guys, I am about to buy a Mavic Air here in Australia and take it to Bangladesh. Now the question is what sort of trouble am i going to receive at Airport customs? and how can it be avoided?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Saadman1
Hi guys, I am about to buy a Mavic Air here in Australia and take it to Bangladesh. Now the question is what sort of trouble am i going to receive at Airport customs? and how can it be avoided?

Thanks in advance
If you go through the posts above you shall get your answer. I carry it by first taking the props out and then by putting the props and battery in my cabin bag and the drone body in the checked-in bag. This is the simple trick I use.

saadman1 looks like you are hooked in with pilots and on your way to being a positive contributor to the forum. Seeing 49 replies to this post (I'm sure) its already been said. Have fun and spin up my man . . . . spin up!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998