DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Beverly MA

Krupman

Reactions
Finally got in a test flight today with my Mavis Air up in Gloucester. A little cold, didn't stay too long. I'm a neube and wanted to test out controls and camera. Now that I'm home, can't figure out how to get the images off.

Enjoy your Air. It's a fun drone. I usually plug my USB-C cable into the drone and the other end into my laptop.

I moved from Mass to DC two years ago! I lived in Central MA though.

Enjoy your Air. It's a fun drone. I usually plug my USB-C cable into the drone and the other end into my laptop.

I moved from Mass to DC two years ago! I lived in Central MA though.
I turned everything back on and found I can share it to Google photos. One of my best friends lives in Wales and another in Princeton. I thought I would have to connect to the controller.
Thanks!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Brockton MA here. I let a friend fly the spark for 5 batteries and they had fun, but didn't learn much LOL.

I flew a couple of batteries with the zoom.

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Finally got in a test flight today with my Mavis Air up in Gloucester. A little cold, didn't stay too long. I'm a neube and wanted to test out controls and camera. Now that I'm home, can't figure out how to get the images off.
Howdy from Wyoming @Krupman , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Thanks all. Since it’s winter, and I probably won’t get much flying time in, I started studying for my remote pilot certificate. I’m about 80% through a course. Alot to absorb. If anyone has any experience to share on getting the certificate, I’d love hear it.
Thanks,
Steve

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky