DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bucks County, Pennsylvania

nathanielorion

Reactions
Hi there !

I've been flying the Mavic Pro around for a few weeks and so far it's been a lot of fun. I've been flying other drones for a few years now but the Mavic is a big step up in terms of overall quality, especially when it comes to photo and video. I hope to take the Mavic on my upcoming travels and use it to help me capture the beauty of the world.

I've already been consulting this forum extensively but decided it was time to make an account.

Cheers and happy flying !

Nathaniel

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi there !

I've been flying the Mavic Pro around for a few weeks and so far it's been a lot of fun. I've been flying other drones for a few years now but the Mavic is a big step up in terms of overall quality, especially when it comes to photo and video. I hope to take the Mavic on my upcoming travels and use it to help me capture the beauty of the world.

I've already been consulting this forum extensively but decided it was time to make an account.

Nathaniel
Howdy from Wyoming @nathanielorion , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi there !

Nathaniel
I'm in Bucks too ... I was thinking Ralph Stover might be a good place to go

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato