DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Cornwall

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Since the lockdown has eased I’ve been out to make another video. I’d like to upload one but the system doesn’t let me. It will have to be a YouTube link instead:

This was edited in the DJI Fly app on my iPhone 6s+ and while I shoot using my iPad the editing aspect is not yet properly optimised for iPad.

Jules

Hi all,
I live near Land’s End in Cornwall, UK, so lots of amazing coastline to explore with my mini. No flyaways or serious accidents yet!
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Looking forward to seeing some of your beautiful scenery! Happy and safe flying!

Wow, what a beautiful spot! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum. Questions: What's the large, all white place on the hill, a resort? Where did you take off from, not the rocks? I ask because I've had magnet interference from trying to take off from rocks or concrete (with rebar inside). No wind problems in a coastal area like that? Nice flying by the by.

Welcome to our Forum from across the pond!

Ah, Cornwall! Yesteryear's haven for smugglers. Lots of beauty and history. Wife and I were there 25 years ago or so with another couple.

While driving up the Cornish cost out of Land's End, we came across a couple of car clubs: Lotus (18's I think), and HRG. These guys in period costumes out en masse, enjoying a sunny Sunday in those wonderful, vintage cars. Oh, to have had a drone with us!

Ask us for help when you need, show us your stuff when you can. Glad to have you with us!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan