DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Durham Region, Ontario, Canada

Dad_Eh

Reactions
Evening to all. Been watching this site for a little while and finally joined. Living East of Toronto in the Durham Region. Recently purchased a little birthday gift for myself ( DJI Air 2S ). Did own an older DJI but left the hobby when the Regs came into effect. Now I meet all the necessary legal criteria and looking forward to a return of flight. An avid workaholic, an avid motorcyclist and heading to a return of avid flying. Truly looking forward to adapting the 2S with my riding ‘SAFELY and LEGALLY’ and hopefully editing some semi watchable stuff. Thanks for having me here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Dad_Eh.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Evening to all. Been watching this site for a little while and finally joined. Living East of Toronto in the Durham Region. Recently purchased a little birthday gift for myself ( DJI Air 2S ). Did own an older DJI but left the hobby when the Regs came into effect. Now I meet all the necessary legal criteria and looking forward to a return of flight. An avid workaholic, an avid motorcyclist and heading to a return of avid flying. Truly looking forward to adapting the 2S with my riding ‘SAFELY and LEGALLY’ and hopefully editing some semi watchable stuff. Thanks for having me here.
Hi: Just wondering where you are flying your drone in the Durham Region? I recently purchased one and looking for places to fly it. Thanks.

Yes, the thread is old but as I haven't done so yet, I'd like to welcome you to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Lots of great places to fly in Durham.

I've flown a lot near Claremont — nicely away from airports with interesting scenery, and easy to keep 30m away from people.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Hello neighbour I'm in Oshawa too.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Recently purchased a little birthday gift for myself ( DJI Air 2S )

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I am a Mini 2 Flyer and I know the excitement of flight

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Air 2S. You will also find the 57-page Air 2S's User Manual, in case your Drone did not come with one.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

DJI Air 2S - Download Center - DJI

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS