DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From El Cajon, CA

I am sold on Greg Reverdiau’s Pilot Institute course. I passed my 107 exam with a 97%. Good luck.
Thanks, that's the course I'm taking too. Greg does a really great job and I'm learning a lot.

Welcome from San Diego!
Here's some locations you may recognize:

Len @ PegasusAerialImages
Thanks Len, I recognize most of that, but not the big homes. Those neighborhoods are slightly out of my price range. 😅😂🤣

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

New to the forum, but I've been flying for a year and half. I'm a semi-professional photographer, retired engineer and operations management professional. I first bought a Mini 2 to see if I'd like shooting from a drone. I was instantly hooked, not only with the photos, but with the 4K video opportunities. After a "trial period", I gave the Mini 2 to my son and bought the Air 2S. Still a newbie at video processing, but trying to improve.
Welcome to the forum AND have a blast with the new AC! Exciting upgrade. Flysafe, from Long Island NY Droniac

New to the forum, but I've been flying for a year and half. I'm a semi-professional photographer, retired engineer and operations management professional. I first bought a Mini 2 to see if I'd like shooting from a drone. I was instantly hooked, not only with the photos, but with the 4K video opportunities. After a "trial period", I gave the Mini 2 to my son and bought the Air 2S. Still a newbie at video processing, but trying to improve.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: GrandDad48
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi from another San Diego guy! (PB) I’m a noob and about to take the 107 test as well.

One of these days we should do a dronie meetup and exchange notes with the other SD area people.

Marty

Hi from another San Diego guy! (PB) I’m a noob and about to take the 107 test as well.

One of these days we should do a dronie meetup and exchange notes with the other SD area people.

Marty
Not a bad idea, Marty.

Marty

Hello from the Crossroads of America to you as well mdine1us.

Nice to meet you Marty. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: wjkrysak
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11