DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, from Fl. Panhandle

Welcome to the forum! :)

New to flying. Hobbie flyer, looking at Mavic, want to learn more about them. Any one here in the Pensacola, Fl area?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Im going there in 2 weeks in pensacola beach any restriction,I know there is a nat park and eglin afb close any advice!

Reactions: Odom1957
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

B367 - I fly all over. Mostly wherever my kids are playing, like soccer or baseball parks. I also fly at the Wahoo Stadium some. I go a lot to my family lake house in Alabama and do a lot of chasing tubes and jetskis.

Marg2 - restrictions on P'Cola Beach are: Gulf Islands National Seashore!

Just East of Portafino where the seashore starts to the last parking lot on Ft Pickens rd, just before you enter the seashore are allowed.

The SRIA is NOT part of the GINS, so flying is allowed. No laws preventing yet in P'cola.

New to flying. Hobbie flyer, looking at Mavic, want to learn more about them. Any one here in the Pensacola, Fl area?

Do you have one yet? Do you want to meet up and see it fly before purchasing?

Sounds good! I'm no expert, but i did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. PM me info and I'll get with you. I'm out of town this weekend, but ill be available next week sometime to meet.

Marg2 - restrictions on P'Cola Beach are: Gulf Islands National Seashore!

Just East of Portafino where the seashore starts to the last parking lot on Ft Pickens rd, just before you enter the seashore are allowed.

The SRIA is NOT part of the GINS, so flying is allowed. No laws preventing yet in P'cola.

Thanks

Be ther from the 20 till 24 glad to help if you have time

Howdy from Wyoming @B367 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

My AirMap shows red on the island but on navigation charts is clear till 1400 has to use 107 rules maybe we can meet with B and fly some interesting places need to practice my editing

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

I don't currently have an editing solution. I just take the raw footage and store it for now. I'm planning a few flights over the new 3 mile bridge project soon also. Maritime park is cool to fly over. I haven't flown much in Milton due to the lack of interesting places.

I have done quite a few flights at Ft Morgan, Battleship Park, and Mobile Bay. It is interesting how Alabama welcomes drones whereas Florida is full of pansies who think drones are dropping bombs and have x-ray vision or something.

I don't currently have an editing solution. I just take the raw footage and store it for now. I'm planning a few flights over the new 3 mile bridge project soon also. Maritime park is cool to fly over. I haven't flown much in Milton due to the lack of interesting places.

I have done quite a few flights at Ft Morgan, Battleship Park, and Mobile Bay. It is interesting how Alabama welcomes drones whereas Florida is full of pansies who think drones are dropping bombs and have x-ray vision or something.

Editing meant for my to shoot some footage and make my video for my YouTube channel

Editing meant for my to shoot some footage and make my video for my YouTube channel

Be traveling from Tx will ck Alabama on my pass by

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS