DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Gold Coast Australia!

HaroldR

Reactions
Hi guys!
Finally got myself a Mavic mini about 1 month ago. Have 5.7hrs logged on it so far. Have just bought a refurbished Mavic Pro Platinum online, it should be here tomorrow or day after :) Started with a Tello and was hooked. Pleased to be here and hope to learn as much as I can from you senior pilots.

Just started flying FPV style with my Mavic mini, practising extreme manoeuvres like spiral climbs, spiral banking turns and 360° + 180° quick turns, all on sport mode. I love low-level flying and aerobatics with the drone. Can't wait to see how a Mavic Pro performs.

Happy flying!

Harold

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You'll find that flying your Platinum, or any DJI quad is so easy, but the practice you're doing will pay dividends. Soon your stick movements will become second nature, and will not require conscious thought. We should all be doing as you are.

Lots of good stuff to shoot throughout the The Gold Coast and elsewhere in Australia. I've been planning a trip there (have a free ticket waiting).

Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you as a member!

Hi guys!
Finally got myself a Mavic mini about 1 month ago.
Harold
Welcome Harold. I've had a mavic mini slightly longer than you but no previous drone flying experience. I look forward to perfecting those skills you mention. I'm not there yet. LOL
Happy flying to you

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You'll find that flying your Platinum, or any DJI quad is so easy, but the practice you're doing will pay dividends. Soon your stick movements will become second nature, and will not require conscious thought. We should all be doing as you are.

Lots of good stuff to shoot throughout the The Gold Coast and elsewhere in Australia. I've been planning a trip there (have a free ticket waiting).

Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you as a member!

Thank you! Give us Aussie members a shout when you get here, we'll gladly show you the best spots!

Hi guys!
Finally got myself a Mavic mini about 1 month ago. Have 5.7hrs logged on it so far. Have just bought a refurbished Mavic Pro Platinum online, it should be here tomorrow or day after :) Started with a Tello and was hooked. Pleased to be here and hope to learn as much as I can from you senior pilots.

Just started flying FPV style with my Mavic mini, practising extreme manoeuvres like spiral climbs, spiral banking turns and 360° + 180° quick turns, all on sport mode. I love low-level flying and aerobatics with the drone. Can't wait to see how a Mavic Pro performs.

Happy flying!

Harold
Welcome to the forum. Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+