DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Guam USA!!! We say Hafa Adai!

Reactions
Hafa Adai! (Hafa day) Greetings from Guam!

I am so excited to finally jump into drones!
After months of research and video watching and picture reviews I decided to jump in with a DJI Mini 2.
Since I wasn't sure just how much this would speak to me, I decided to start small and go from there.
I'm eagerly just starting to comb through the forums and looking forward to picking brains for experiences, knowledge and tips.

Can't wait to share the beauty of our little island with this little drone!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum

Hafa Adai! (Hafa day) Greetings from Guam!

I am so excited to finally jump into drones!
After months of research and video watching and picture reviews I decided to jump in with a DJI Mini 2.
Since I wasn't sure just how much this would speak to me, I decided to start small and go from there.
I'm eagerly just starting to comb through the forums and looking forward to picking brains for experiences, knowledge and tips.

Can't wait to share the beauty of our little island with this little drone!
"Can't wait to share the beauty of our little island . . ." Here let me help you :) My Saturday's drone flight video FINALLY finished uploading to YouTube. Thought you might appreciate this one. Hope you like it. I think it's one of the better ones I've posted. ?

"Can't wait to share the beauty of our little island . . ." Here let me help you :) My Saturday's drone flight video FINALLY finished uploading to YouTube. Thought you might appreciate this one. Hope you like it. I think it's one of the better ones I've posted. ?
very cool thanks for sharing!
Sub'd your YT channel so I'll know where we can go ;-)

very cool thanks for sharing!
Sub'd your YT channel so I'll know where we can go ;-)
Thanks for subscribing to my humble little YouTube page. I set it up to share stuff with friends and family in the states but anyone is welcome to subscribe and I truly appreciate the interest. Hopefully we'll meet sometime and fly together with the other drone pilots here in Guam.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan