DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Iceland!

zakclayton

Reactions
Hey all, finally got myself a Mavic Pro after spending a good while using this forums and YouTube deciding what to get. I found a MP for a great price on eBay and went for it. My first proper quadcopter I've flown the toy ones but nothing substantial.

Hoping to learn as much as I can from here and also give back where I can. At the moment I'm feeling nervous about my first flight, weather permitting hopefully that will be this evening!

Reactions: zwt100 and dirkclod
Hey all, finally got myself a Mavic Pro after spending a good while using this forums and YouTube deciding what to get. I found a MP for a great price on eBay and went for it. My first proper quadcopter I've flown the toy ones but nothing substantial.

Hoping to learn as much as I can from here and also give back where I can. At the moment I'm feeling nervous about my first flight, weather permitting hopefully that will be this evening!
Howdy from Wyoming @zakclayton , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: zakclayton
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome and I must say I'm jealous! The imagery you're going to get with your machine is going to be stunning, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird