DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from India!

arunabha42

Reactions
Hi everyone!

I'm an engineering graduate who was introduced to this beautiful hobby by his father a good 14 years ago. Since then, I've scratchbuilt quite a few fixed wing aircraft with my father and flown a few ARFs.

My first introduction to rotorcraft was my father's Hirobo Shuttle, a nitro powered heli. The first multirotor we built was the initial ArduCopter by jDrones.

Only last year did I get the Mavic Pro, my first DJI. Love it for its form factor! I've been experimenting a fair bit with mapping using my Mavic. I've been a lurker on these forums for a while and now I need some help.

Cheers!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi everyone!

I'm an engineering graduate who was introduced to this beautiful hobby by his father a good 14 years ago. Since then, I've scratchbuilt quite a few fixed wing aircraft with my father and flown a few ARFs.

My first introduction to rotorcraft was my father's Hirobo Shuttle, a nitro powered heli. The first multirotor we built was the initial ArduCopter by jDrones.

Only last year did I get the Mavic Pro, my first DJI. Love it for its form factor! I've been experimenting a fair bit with mapping using my Mavic. I've been a lurker on these forums for a while and now I need some help.

Cheers!
Howdy from Wyoming @arunabha42 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato