Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello from Ireland.

John Cowley

Reaction score
Loving the Mavic Pro. Have it about a month. An Incredible combination of great technologies. When I was a teenager in the early 1970s studying engineering the notion of having an amazing flying machine like this would have been pure science fiction!

A few of the great people of this group helped me solve a battery firmware mismatch when I bought a new spare battery. So I look forward to learning and sharing experiences and helping others when I can.

Last edited:

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loving the Mavic Pro. Have it about a month. An Incredible combination of great technologies. When I was a teenager in the early 1970s studying engineering the notion of having an amazing flying machine like this would have been pure science fiction!

A few of the great people of this group helped me solve a battery firmware mismatch when I bought a new spare battery. So I look forward to learning and sharing experiences and helping others when I can.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score

Howdy from Wyoming @John Cowley , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: John Cowley

Irish-apple

Reaction score

welcome fellow Irish man you couldnt have chosen a better site ..

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Reaction score

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmtdrone7