DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Maryland, USA

LetsGoDevs11

Reactions
Hi All,

New here. Just ordered my first DJI from B&H yesterday and am anxious to get flying. Should be here tomorrow! Ended up getting the Mavic Pro on sale after finally convincing my wife to let me buy one and start a little hobby-like business with some money I got from selling my first car. New to DJI's, but not new to flying. I mainly fly fpv racers and brushless tiny whoops. Looking to get to know some of you and learn about my new quad.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi All,

New here. Just ordered my first DJI from B&H yesterday and am anxious to get flying. Should be here tomorrow! Ended up getting the Mavic Pro on sale after finally convincing my wife to let me buy one and start a little hobby-like business with some money I got from selling my first car. New to DJI's, but not new to flying. I mainly fly fpv racers and brushless tiny whoops. Looking to get to know some of you and learn about my new quad.
Howdy from Wyoming @LetsGoDevs11 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Reactions: Alep90
Hi All,

Welcome from Chicago. Mavic Pilots Forum, is a very use full tool to help you gain knowledge and confidence when flying your Bird. Fly safe and have fun. Happy Hovering.

It looks like they are only charging tax in 22 states. See more details here.
Yes, they charged tax on mine, I used to live buying PC parts from them tax free though, those were the not-so-long-ago days...

So got my Mavic Friday... with a defective battery. Gave me the 16 blinks on LED 4 I believe. Would not hold enough charge to even bind with the radio. So I am in contact with B&H and their distributor of DJI products to get a replacement. What a kick in the balls though to start my Mavic ownership. It snowed out my way this weekend, would have made some great video opportunities. : /

Yes, they charged tax on mine, I used to live buying PC parts from them tax free though, those were the not-so-long-ago days...

So got my Mavic Friday... with a defective battery. Gave me the 16 blinks on LED 4 I believe. Would not hold enough charge to even bind with the radio. So I am in contact with B&H and their distributor of DJI products to get a replacement. What a kick in the balls though to start my Mavic ownership. It snowed out my way this weekend, would have made some great video opportunities. : /

Cooluld it be from the weather?

I don't believe so. I had a neighbor grab the package shortly after it was dropped off so it would not be left outside. Tried charging multiple times over the course of a few days and had same result. Snow came almost a day after the drone was delivered. I'm thinking the battery was just an original that probably sat too long and went bad. B&H had to have done their sale for a reason, my guess was to clear some older inventory. Oh well, I'll get her in the air soon though! :)

I don't believe so. I had a neighbor grab the package shortly after it was dropped off so it would not be left outside. Tried charging multiple times over the course of a few days and had same result. Snow came almost a day after the drone was delivered. I'm thinking the battery was just an original that probably sat too long and went bad. B&H had to have done their sale for a reason, my guess was to clear some older inventory. Oh well, I'll get her in the air soon though! :)

Guess so, I missed their Alpine white deal for 750 that comes with 2 batteries, then missed this deal ‍♂️ probably I’ll wait a bit more esp the weather is bad and didn’t fly my Mavic air in a while.

Yea I got mine for $650. Wife was reluctant to let me get it, but finally let me convince her lol. That Alpine Mavic is really nice looking too. I did not see that deal when it happened. I had been looking at Phantoms until I came across the Mavic deal.

Hey, I am in Montgomery County, MD. This site is full of helpful people and seriously useful info.
Hey I'm from Carroll County, just a few miles over from ya. Where do you mostly fly? Fly anything else? I have a few other fpv racer quads I'd like to find some people to fly with.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi All,

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000