DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Maryland

skyebart

Reactions
Got my Mavic 2 Zoom about a week ago and have taken it up a couple times now (weather be whatever it is - though it was a bit colder than I would like this morning). Looking forward to learning more about the drone, the photography and checking out new places to fly. Thankful for the forum and for all who contribute.

Got my Mavic 2 Zoom about a week ago and have taken it up a couple times now (weather be whatever it is - though it was a bit colder than I would like this morning). Looking forward to learning more about the drone, the photography and checking out new places to fly. Thankful for the forum and for all who contribute.
Howdy from Wyoming @skyebart , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.57657

Where in MD are you typically flying?

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Where in MD are you typically flying?

Typically just outside of Eldersburg at a local park, but I'm hoping to get to Patapsco State Park soon.

I haven't been out and about of late with the weather having turned consistently cold and wet, but it sounds like we might be in line for some decent weather soon.