DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Mass

Thealien

Reactions
hello everyone, my name is Mark.

I started o n a spark and was hoping for a black Friday/cyber Monday deals on a pro 2 or pro 2 zoom. With the ebay deal a couple of days ago I purchased a zoom bundle with 2 batteries a shoulder bag and a few useless things for $1299 after the $100 off discount code.

i am 57 with horrible shoulders (industrial accident) so this is my way of getting places I cant? I used to do that with my motorcycle but that's over now, I had to sell. I've been watching videos and reading. Tomorrow we fly!

I started o n a spark and was hoping for a black Friday/cyber Monday deals on a pro 2 or pro 2 zoom. With the ebay deal a couple of days ago I purchased a zoom bundle with 2 batteries a shoulder bag and a few useless things for $1299 after the $100 off discount code.

i am 57 with horrible shoulders (industrial accident) so this is my way of getting places I cant? I used to do that with my motorcycle but that's over now, I had to sell. I've been watching videos and reading. Tomorrow we fly!
Howdy from Wyoming @Thealien , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy
0rojyyg-png.48130

Where are you in MA? My sympathy if you are within 10 miles of Logan.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup
**You can look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome @Thealien, how did your flights go?

I was actually impressed at how well and quiet it flew. I used 2 batteries and flew for probably 50 minutes. One battery was mainly testing lift off/ land. Circle around. I tried some of the quick shots. I wont realize the true potential of this for a while. I flipped it into sport mode for a bit. You could get in trouble fast if you weren't paying attention.

Expensive toy but a lot of technology.

I am about 30 minutes away. I usually go to car shows at the fairground. I don't usually admit it but I live in Brockton.

I'm sorry.

Did you hit the pool on the number of shootings / stabbings/ gang fights at the Fair this year?

I'm sorry.

Did you hit the pool on the number of shootings / stabbings/ gang fights at the Fair this year?
A friend of mine used to own Paramount rug right across the street. It was always entertaining around closing time watching all the sights. And yes we were protected to say the least! I haven't been anywhere near it since they sold the property probably close to 5-10 years now.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky