DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Massachusetts

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

of course opposite ends of the state haha. do you fly for just fun or do you have you part 107?
Just for fun. I would like to get the part 107 though. A friend is a real estate agent and said she could give me some work. I brought my mavic to Florida on vacation and I also fly up in white mountains of New Hampshire.

@scottl1346

You bought a nice little machine. Go for your Part 107. It's not that hard, just a bunch of memorization. Much of it is not intuitive and you just have to read the info and know it. There are some online training sites that are really good. I won't advertise for them but one is in Ocala, Fla. It's inexpensive and if you watch all the videos twice, you'll pass.

Until you do, just fly safely, don't see how far away you can get and don't try to fly as high as you can and you'll have a great experience.

Hello everyone bought my first mavic pro last weekend so i figured id join here and hopefully learn some stuff.
Howdy from Wyoming @scottl1346 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Another Mass Mavic pilot from another corner of Mass, southeast! Brockton to be exact, I bought the Kevlar edition P2 Zoom (kidding about the Kevlar, they said it wasn't available).

I have owned it for 3 days and have completed 4 flights. There is a lot of camera and video stuff to learn still.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15