DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Mittagong, Australia

Newts

Reactions
Hello all,

I just purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum and I’m completely obsessed with it! I’ve been researching for months and finally made the leap into this awesome world.

I work in the events industry and own a technical production company in Sydney.

Looking forward to exploring this forum and reading newsletters.

Would love to hear from any other enthusiasts south of Sydney (Mittagong is in the Southern Highlands on the way to Canberra).

Cheers,
NEWTS

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function is an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

it’s the first one I’ve ever owned and I’m really happy with it. It still terrifies me though!

They are extremely stable, and practically fly themselves, so just take small steps, and understand how they work, all the settings etc.
There are so many great first flight and learner vids on youtube, just search MPP first flight etc and go from there.
Big open flat area, ovals and parks are good to start in.
CASA OpenSky app for airspace info, but out your way you have loads of places to fly no doubt.

welcome to the forum

Reactions: Thomas B
Hello all,

I just purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum and I’m completely obsessed with it! I’ve been researching for months and finally made the leap into this awesome world.

I work in the events industry and own a technical production company in Sydney.

Looking forward to exploring this forum and reading newsletters.

Would love to hear from any other enthusiasts south of Sydney (Mittagong is in the Southern Highlands on the way to Canberra).

Cheers,
NEWTS
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Here’s something you should read to have the best experience... the full 60+ page online only DJI manual for your drone and other useful stuff:

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS