DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Muskegon, MI

DesignFlaw06

Reactions
I had my Phantom 3 Pro for a few years, but recently sold it for a Mavic Air. I needed something more portable and the Air specs aren't far off from the P3P. I've only had a few flights with the Air, but I am quite impressed. The range has been more than enough. Battery life isn't much different than I'm used to. I'm still learning the camera portion as it is a little different than my Phantom.

The only issue I've had is needing to calibrate the compass at every new location. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it is a bug or it legitimately needs to be calibrated.

Now I just need to find interesting places to fly that I haven't done yet.

Reactions: dirkclod
I had my Phantom 3 Pro for a few years, but recently sold it for a Mavic Air. I needed something more portable and the Air specs aren't far off from the P3P. I've only had a few flights with the Air, but I am quite impressed. The range has been more than enough. Battery life isn't much different than I'm used to. I'm still learning the camera portion as it is a little different than my Phantom.

The only issue I've had is needing to calibrate the compass at every new location. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it is a bug or it legitimately needs to be calibrated.

Now I just need to find interesting places to fly that I haven't done yet.
Howdy from Wyoming @DesignFlaw06 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

The only issue I've had is needing to calibrate the compass at every new location.
I have the same problem with my Mavic Air :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo