DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

manspro69

Reactions
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the DJI scene, I recently bought myself a Mavic Pro fly more combo. I just wanted to say hello, and was wondering if there is any other droners in the area? I find camera setting one heck of a chore to figure out as a first time pilot. I'm used to qwads like Syma x5c, Polaroid 2400 series, and my last newer one was a Skyviper 2450 GPS. hope to learn a lot in this group! I was wondering something about firmware. My controller,RC and my dji goggles are all on firmware v01.03.1000 , and so far everything seems to be
working great (as far a a newbie would know that is) does anyone know which firmware is by-far the best for my setup?
have a nice day and happy flying!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Reactions: manspro69
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)
thank you very much! i'm sure i will have a lot of questions :) i'm like a kid in the candy store that wants to figure everything out, so i can learn to make my ac do what i seen so many others do with it. camera settings are a huge " what does that do" for me right now. not to mention getting the courage to fly higher than my highest of 215' , i'm just nervous right now. soon I won't have any fear like my cheap x5c that I've taken up around 200' without fear of destroying destroying a cheap drone compared to my mavic :) i'm sure there are many out there just like me, that just need to build trust.
thanks
jason

pics and videos to come :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the DJI scene, I recently bought myself a Mavic Pro fly more combo. I just wanted to say hello, and was wondering if there is any other droners in the area? I find camera setting one heck of a chore to figure out as a first time pilot. I'm used to qwads like Syma x5c, Polaroid 2400 series, and my last newer one was a Skyviper 2450 GPS. hope to learn a lot in this group! I was wondering something about firmware. My controller,RC and my dji goggles are all on firmware v01.03.1000 , and so far everything seems to be
working great (as far a a newbie would know that is) does anyone know which firmware is by-far the best for my setup?
Hello everyone,
Howdy from Wyoming @manspro69 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro. I vacation in Myrtle Beach every year, even had a run-in with the Police, he thought I was within 5 miles of the Airport, I showed him the map and that I wasn't, he let me go about my business. Fly safe and have fun!

thank you very much, i havent flown around myrtle beach yet, been fly about 20 min from there. But will definitely stay on alert. thanks for the heads up.Sometime you come this way we shall meet up, i'm sure i can learn a lot from you. have a great day

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro. I vacation in Myrtle Beach every year, even had a run-in with the Police, he thought I was within 5 miles of the Airport, I showed him the map and that I wasn't, he let me go about my business. Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
thanks everyone, for the warm welcome. I hope to learn a lot from this great community. as well as eventually help and inspire others as i learn

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradl