DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NE Florida

Ed Duda

Reactions
Another new member here, from NE Florida (Palm Coast is a small town between Daytona Beach and St Augustine). Brand new MPP, just out of the box and still charging batteries! Not my first drone, but definitely the first of this quality. Can’t wait to get it airborne, and am looking for any suggestions where to go to fly or meet other pilots. Also, studying for the Rule 107 exam, just to be safe.

Reactions: dirkclod
Another new member here, from NE Florida (Palm Coast is a small town between Daytona Beach and St Augustine). Brand new MPP, just out of the box and still charging batteries! Not my first drone, but definitely the first of this quality. Can’t wait to get it airborne, and am looking for any suggestions where to go to fly or meet other pilots. Also, studying for the Rule 107 exam, just to be safe.
Howdy from Wyoming @Ed Duda , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio. Enjoy that new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!

And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.

Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

I'm not too far in Jacksonville welcome. I have linked up with a couple guys here in Jacksonville.

Anybody get video of the coal fire plant towers going down? I was out there but didn't fly. I saw about 5 drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000