DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NE Oklahoma!!!!

Sooner4lifejj

Reactions
First time quad owner and after lurking this site and watching hours of YouTube, landed on the MP. As always is my luck, I got about an hour of flight time in and then the rain set in. Really anxious to get back out and get more comfortable with flying & the video/photography side. Biggest fear at this point is flying this expensive quad and doing something stupid, but I will take my time and continue to learn how to operate. Just want to say thank you already for all the great input on this site, I have learned so much already.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Sooner4lifejj
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

First time quad owner and after lurking this site and watching hours of YouTube, landed on the MP. As always is my luck, I got about an hour of flight time in and then the rain set in. Really anxious to get back out and get more comfortable with flying & the video/photography side. Biggest fear at this point is flying this expensive quad and doing something stupid, but I will take my time and continue to learn how to operate. Just want to say thank you already for all the great input on this site, I have learned so much already.
Howdy from Wyoming Sooner4lifejj, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Boomer!!! Welcome to the group.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23