DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from New York City

projectarjun

Reactions
Hey everyone, I'm from New York. I have been a drone owner since 2017, but only started flying earlier this year. You can find a couple of my drone videos at my YouTube Channel: Project Arjun

I own both a P3P and Mavic Pro (1st Gen) I am currently in the process of selling my Phantom 3 Professional and sourcing a DJI Air 2S. I really like the Mavic Pro (1st Generation) foam factor. I've been flying the Mavic Pro throughout this year and feel very comfortable flying. My AMA membership is giving me a peace of mind. Since the FAA is going to soon require recreational flyers to take an exam, I recently considered getting FAA Part 107 certified.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from out on the Island....are you looking for a new or used Air 2S?.....if you are in the City you have a few good places to buy one new
I already have an Air 2S on order, just waiting for someone to purchase my P3P drone :)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings!

Hey everyone, I'm from New York. I have been a drone owner since 2017, but only started flying earlier this year. You can find a couple of my drone videos at my YouTube Channel: Project Arjun

I own both a P3P and Mavic Pro (1st Gen) I am currently in the process of selling my Phantom 3 Professional and sourcing a DJI Air 2S. I really like the Mavic Pro (1st Generation) foam factor. I've been flying the Mavic Pro throughout this year and feel very comfortable flying. My AMA membership is giving me a peace of mind. Since the FAA is going to soon require recreational flyers to take an exam, I recently considered getting FAA Part 107 certified.

Long Island NY is in the house! Welcome. Mavic Pilots forum is helping to improve my flying (and or potentially avoid crashing …). Any questions and the answers are in the search usually, or by great moderators and fellow pilots who hmmmm understand. Godspeed. Be safe and have fun. Godspeed Droniac ✌?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78