DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from North Carolina

Chieflawdawg

Reactions
Howdy from good old NC. I am a new Mavic Air owner. Been flying an Autel X-Star and love it but concerns over battery availability made me look for another quad so I purchased this Air. Now I can alternate the two until I sell the X-Star. Looking forward to seeing if the DJI is all everyone says it is. Safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please use one of the best forum search options.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Howdy from good old NC. I am a new Mavic Air owner. Been flying an Autel X-Star and love it but concerns over battery availability made me look for another quad so I purchased this Air. Now I can alternate the two until I sell the X-Star. Looking forward to seeing if the DJI is all everyone says it is. Safe flying!
Welcome from GSO/WS/HP NC area.
Where in NC are you located?

Where in NC. I'm in Western NC - Macon County. Have an Air2 and Mini as well.

Is your "AIR" and Air2 or Air1? They are very different. The Air2 is one great and fairly inexpensive DJI drone. For the money I don't think it can be beat yet. I got the FlyMore package and well worth it for the extra batteries, chargers, etc.

I use mine mainly for waterfalling and such stuff as a recreational flyer. Still learning all it's possibilities that it has. DJI typically adds a new feature or two on every firmware update, so make sure yours is up to date across the board. If you have more than 1 battery, you will need to swap out each battery and check firmware, as they update along with the drone - but one at a time and not on their own.

If you live or come to Western NC (far western) - look me up and we can go fly together.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest