DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Northamptonshire UK

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome from Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Hello
Try Drone Zone it gives a few places around Corby.
If you can go during day time week days you'll have the triangle to yourself. It's a great place to practice.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic, it's an awesome little machine. Fly safe and have fun!

Hi

I got a Mavic Air recently and have got insurance for the drone and 3rd party but I am yet to fly the thing.

I got a Mavic Air recently and have got insurance for the drone and 3rd party but I am yet to fly the thing.

Anyone in Corby, wellingborough or Northampton on here that know safe places to fly?
Posting again as my first post doesn't appear to have downloads.

Had my Mavic Pro two weeks exactly, but only the past two days have been perfect flying weather but I have done about 10 batteries worth of flights this week. I went to Delapre Abbey and was around the fallen down, decaying tree there. Sheltered by trees, loads of open space, very few people around, I had no issues myself. Very early this morning I was flying around Castle Ashby. In another post after this I'll try to upload a few photos. Give me a shout if you want, just message me. I want to film a drone flying using both my Mavic, and Nikon camera anyway.

Last edited:
Posting again as my first post doesn't appear to have downloads.

Had my Mavic Pro two weeks exactly, but only the past two days have been perfect flying weather but I have done about 10 batteries worth of flights this week. I went to Delapre Abbey and was around the fallen down, decaying tree there. Sheltered by trees, loads of open space, very few people around, I had no issues myself. Very early this morning I was flying around Castle Ashby. In another post after this I'll try to upload a few photos. Give me a shout if you want, just message me. I want to film a drone flying using both my Mavic, and Nikon camera anyway.

Hi

I'll pm you.

Hi

Anyone in Corby, wellingborough or Northampton on here that know safe places to fly?
Howdy from Wyoming @CrankyDrone , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi

Desborough aerodrome is super useful (its not an active aerodrome flightwise) but there is one buisness up there but you can stay way away from that. clear space, open views

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Not sure what the deal is guys but we have been getting a lot of welcoming to very old intros.
This one started back a few post up to a May 8th 2018 post. This is the OP in this thread .
Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 12.37.37 PM.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks