DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Norway

mroek

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Just wanted to say hello. I'm not a DJI owner yet, but I have a Mini 3 Pro on order, and pending more reviews and information, I will decide if I am going to keep the order or not. My current drone (in addition to toy drones) is a Fimi X8 SE 2020, which I haven't used much for the past year and a half. Not really satisfied with it, and I find it a hassle to get everything ready for flight, which I've convinced myself is one good reason to go for the new Mini with the DJI RC (we all need justifications, right...). I also own a few RC planes and helicopters, but sadly I haven't been using any of it for a few years now.

I am also a quite proficient 3D-designer (albeit not by education), with lots of experience in designing stuff for 3D-printing. If I end up keeping the drone I have on order, I will for sure design useful accessories for it. I am mostly using Cults3D these days for my designs, as that allows both for free and paid designs.

Just wanted to say hello. I'm not a DJI owner yet, but I have a Mini 3 Pro on order, and pending more reviews and information, I will decide if I am going to keep the order or not. My current drone (in addition to toy drones) is a Fimi X8 SE 2020, which I haven't used much for the past year and a half. Not really satisfied with it, and I find it a hassle to get everything ready for flight, which I've convinced myself is one good reason to go for the new Mini with the DJI RC (we all need justifications, right...). I also own a few RC planes and helicopters, but sadly I haven't been using any of it for a few years now.

I am also a quite proficient 3D-designer (albeit not by education), with lots of experience in designing stuff for 3D-printing. If I end up keeping the drone I have on order, I will for sure design useful accessories for it. I am mostly using Cults3D these days for my designs, as that allows both for free and paid designs.
Welcome from Western Canada 🇨🇦…safe & fun flying

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America mroek.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Thanks all for the welcome! Looking forward to get a peek into the DJI world, and also to get to know the new Mini Pro 3. With some luck, I might get it towards the end of next week according to the webshop I ordered from, but I'm just cautiously optimistic at this point.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! If you need any product support or help, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, we would like to offer you a 5% discount on our online store: www.FloridaDroneSupply.com - Use Code: NEWFORUMPILOT at checkout! Have a great day!

*Discount does not apply to DJI Enterprise Drones.

I'm not a DJI owner yet, but I have a Mini 3 Pro on order

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I am a Mini 2 Flyer and I know the excitement of flight. So, if I may offer some advice.

Get the Manual, Read the Manual, then Re-read the manual, you would be surprised what you pick up on the second reading, especially on the Obstacle Avoidance, It's not Fool-Proof, so learn the limitations…

You are not new to drones, so I will not harp on flying safety or the excitement of the first flight, but I will say this, with your New Drone, it only gets better…

Happy and Safe Droning!

Welcome to the forum mroek . . . you are going to love that drone. You will cancel nothing 😆 ‼️

When you see just how fast you will be in the air flying (in about 60 seconds) with zero effort . . . you will be hooked!! Welcome aboard!

Carry on pilot!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000