DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada

LarryR

Reactions
Hi all,

I am a new pilot about 6 months. Still learning lots about my Mavic Air. I am watching lots about the new Master Air stealth screws and wondering if the new revisions are worth it. I shall read the threads. Pleasure to join the forum.

Welcome to the forum LarryR

We are happy to have you. The staff will be in a little later to greet you. You know where they are . . . it's Saturday. I'm sure most of them are out and airborne. Enjoy yourself. I tell newbies to watch the horror vids on I lost/crashed my drone as learning/teaching shock treatment. Have fun, be safe and enjoy the forum. See ya!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi Larry and welcome. Lots of great info and assistance here.
I'm also in Nova Scotia. Love flying my various DJI birds here. Have fun!
Thank you John, I will be out soon looking for some good fall footage. Do you have any suggested locations you may have been to in the past? I cant get to Cape Breton this year, unfortunately.

Welcome to the forum LarryR

We are happy to have you. The staff will be in a little later to greet you. You know where they are . . . it's Saturday. I'm sure most of them are out and airborne. Enjoy yourself. I tell newbies to watch the horror vids on I lost/crashed my drone as learning/teaching shock treatment. Have fun, be safe and enjoy the forum. See ya!!
Thank you very much. Looking forward to it.

Thank you John, I will be out soon looking for some good fall footage. Do you have any suggested locations you may have been to in the past? I cant get to Cape Breton this year, unfortunately.
Hi Larry,

Can't really say that I have many suggestions for fall foliage. I seem to be obsessed with flying mostly over salt marshes, coastlines and deserted beaches. I know, death wish, huh. ;)
I live near a lake though so sometimes I get some good foliage photos from up above the lake.
Cheers

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi all,

I am a new pilot about 6 months. Still learning lots about my Mavic Air. I am watching lots about the new Master Air stealth screws and wondering if the new revisions are worth it. I shall read the threads. Pleasure to join the forum.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones