DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Papua New Guina

Sandoel

Reactions
Hello all... greating from western province of papua new guinea.
I joint this forum to learn from you guys about mavic. I have been in love with aero- modeling for some years and these last 2 years been learning about aerial photography using mavic pro.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I joint this forum to learn from you guys about mavic. I have been in love with aero- modeling for some years and these last 2 years been learning about aerial photography using mavic pro.
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy
0rojyyg-png.48130

Thank you so much for your warm welcoming,
I can't hide my happiness to be a member of this amazing forum. Hope that sometimes I will be able to contribute a something here.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Thank you Rob...
As a newbie... at this moment I try to learn from some resources that already discussed here. To be honest, I feel entering a big library and have many things read and learn.

Reactions: Former Member
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Thank you LuvMyTJ,
As you and all the members pay attention well on safety knowledge, that is the most importance thing for me to play with this electrical and mechanical 'toy'. Especially here where I live, since drone and also aero modeling still something new for most people. Many people always come to know more about this new thing. It is chance also actually for me to inform them and give small education about what drone is and how to deal with it.
Some times I feel the environment is not safe enough to fly this toy. In such situation I always try bring in to my consideration that I have to think about others' safety, so that it will come up with the 'cancellation' to fly.
In my humble opinion, dji mavic is not as dangerous as ccpm helicopter, but that it still can injure people and damage other's property.
Hope that this community keeps me stand firm in the safety principles for this hobby.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Howdy from Wyoming @Sandoel , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. However we need more crocodile video.

Hi Sandoel Welkam aboard.. I am also from PNG but live in Western Australia.. I just returned from home.. and took my Mavic Pro to take a few piks.I know you will definitely find it very helpful here.. cheers Wantok keep in touch
Daasmangi IMG_8190.jpg
. Image1538999935.418120.jpg

Reactions: Sandoel
Howdy from Wyoming @Sandoel , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. However we need more crocodile video.

HelloBunny Too,
You are absolutely right.. the more I learn from this community the better my understanding about how good is the resources and and the folks here.. what an amazing community.
Video about crocodile? Ah... my apologize, though I stay in a remote area in western province of papua new guinea ( western province is well known as the most left behind province) in this unexpected land, and our friends here mostly crocodile hunters.. but o be honest.. I do not brave enough to deal with the crocodile. I have been here for about 4 years as a catholic missionary... may be I need more time to be brave enough haha...

Hii Da
Hi Sandoel Welkam aboard.. I am also from PNG but live in Western Australia.. I just returned from home.. and took my Mavic Pro to take a few piks.I know you will definitely find it very helpful here.. cheers Wantok keep in touch
Daasmangi View attachment 49307
. View attachment 49306

Hii Dassmangi,
Thank you for for the colorful welcoming.... I am very happy to meet wantok in this forum since not so many wantok yet in this forum.
How was your experiences in flying mavic in PNG, until now I am not confident enough to fly due to 'unexpected supporters' who always come to out from their curiosity.

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20151001231743960.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20151001231743960.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: daasmangi
Bro great to hear from you. Have you joined Skypixel yet? You can see all my shots there or I am on instagram too. The world's biggest drone photo and video sharing platform | SkyPixel.com
That is the link..
It’s good to practice over dry land first till you get confident enough.. avoid flying backwards bicos no sensors in the back.. I’ve crashed both times flying backwards.. but practice makes perfect.

Reactions: Sandoel
Hi again bro...
At this moment I do not joint with skypixel yet... but for sure some times I will be there. Good to know that you have been there.. will try to see some of your 'magical pictures' there.
You are right that flying above the water actually is not very good for the beginner using Mavic due to the underneath sensor might confuse with the movement of the water. That was why last time I flew still on the ground but the camera faced the Bosset lagoon, where I stay in these last 4 years.
Will try to do my best to live in that magic word: practice makes perfect.
I have been on Alotau 2 years ago and really impressed with the beautifulnes of that place.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy you Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada