DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Penang Malaysia

Bergumbira

Reactions
Welcome to SKYVIEW.cam™ !!!

The Drone Skyview Expertise.

I'm a life long camera operator and video producer who converted his skills and knowledge into photo shooting & Vidéo capture by Drone.

Kaum

Welcome to SKYVIEW.cam™ !!!

The Drone Skyview Expertise.

I'm a life long camera operator and video producer who converted his skills and knowledge into photo shooting & Vidéo capture by Drone.

Kaum
Howdy from Wyoming Bergumbira, welcome to the group.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome Kaum to the forum and we will be looking forward to seeing some of your video/photo shots soon. Have fun and fly safe.

Welcome Kaum to the forum and we will be looking forward to seeing some of your video/photo shots soon. Have fun and fly safe.
Hi Hyche :) Thank you for the message. Maybe you can help me teaching how to show videos here as I get warmed by the moderator to not promote videos here. So is a bit blur for me now..
Peace, Kaum

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

To share videos here you need to have them hosted someplace and place the link here. Use the toolbar in the message field to choose the movie icon. Photos can be posted directly to the forum. Keep in mind that promotion of Youtube pages or businesses or business services is not allowed unless you are a forum sponsor. ;)

Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170418/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.6.pdf

All: bit of an emergency... i am in Penang today and tomorrow (19/20 August 2017) with my Mavic Pro. But I forgot my propellers. Any idea where to buy in Penang??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan