DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Pretoria, South Africa .

MickeyV

Reactions
Greetings All, I’m a total newbie to drones . Got a Mavic Pro yesterday , this is going to be fun! Main uses will be salt water angling and some photography .

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Greetings All, I’m a total newbie to drones . Got a Mavic Pro yesterday , this is going to be fun! Main uses will be salt water angling and some photography .
Howdy from Wyoming @MickeyV , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome from Chicago. Most of us have been Total newbies to drones. Mavic Pilot
forum, is a useful tool to gain knowledge plus confidence when flying your Bird.
Please let me know how the salt water angling works for you? Fly safe and have Fun.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi @MickeyV and everyone else. I'm headed down to Pretoria next week, travelling from Asia and I just wondered if there may be other rules I need to be aware of aside from what's posted on the South African Model Aircraft Association (SAAMA) website which if I'm honest does not seem like a lot, aside from the usual "be safe" and use "common sense" as all my footage is for personal use. I'll be landing at O.R. Tambo, so any thoughts also RE: Airport would be appreciated.

Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ