DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, from rainy Holland.

Pepijn

Reactions
Hello there,

I am Pepijn (Pippin), from the Netherlands also known as Holland were they speak dutch.
I also have a Dji Mavic Pro with the from this moment( 27 nov 2017) newest Pano updates.
But the problem in Holland is a lot of rainy days here, so no-flying days. :-(

Good luck everybody,

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello there,

I am Pepijn (Pippin), from the Netherlands also known as Holland were they speak dutch.
I also have a Dji Mavic Pro with the from this moment( 27 nov 2017) newest Pano updates.
But the problem in Holland is a lot of rainy days here, so no-flying days. :-(

Good luck everybody,
Howdy from Wyoming Pepijn, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

Welcome my fellow country-man. Yes the rains here are terrible; I'm waiting for it to clear up too. I live way up north in earthquake country and I only joined this forum yesterday but I have the Mavic since a month and did 50 flights already. :) Welcome to the forum :)

Tnx everybody. @ Eddy_B : earthquake country ;-) . Groningen is different view as North Holland with the Mavic.

Reactions: Eddy_B
Tnx everybody. @ Eddy_B : earthquake country ;-) . Groningen is different view as North Holland with the Mavic.
Yes it's different but I would love a few mountains or something. Like, have you seen 'Drone Girl' on youtube? She's my favorite and she lives in Ireland. Beautiful landscape to fly in. As for earthquakes, I've experienced 4 quakes one of which was a 3.0 and they are pretty violent. Like a freight train derailing at your front door. Would be cool if it didn't do so much damage -__^ They seem to have stopped for the moment tho. Haven't felt one in 2 years. :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karchuandiong