DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Rhode Island

rijim19

Reactions
Purchased my Mavic Mini in November of 2019, just after they became available. This is my first drone, and I like it a lot, especially the small size and decent camera. Recently passed my FAA 107 sUAS certification, not that I will necessarily do commercial work, but I like challenges. I used the ASA Remote Pilot 2020 Test Prep study guide and also their Android app which was very helpful in preparing for the exam, and scored 98% on my first try.

Last edited:
Purchased my Mavic Mini in November of 2019, just after they became available. This is my first drone, and I like it a lot, especially the small size and decent camera. Recently passed my FAA 107 sUAS certification, not that I will necessarily do commercial work, but I like challenges. I used the Remote Pilot study guide and also their Android app which was very helpful in preparing for the exam, and scored 98% on my first try.

Congratulations.

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Purchased my Mavic Mini in November of 2019, just after they became available. This is my first drone, and I like it a lot, especially the small size and decent camera. Recently passed my FAA 107 sUAS certification, not that I will necessarily do commercial work, but I like challenges. I used the Remote Pilot study guide and also their Android app which was very helpful in preparing for the exam, and scored 98% on my first try.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio. Enjoy your new Mavic Mini and congrats on your certification. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. Is it true that you can fly all the way from one side of the state to the other on one battery? ???

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Congratulations on passing the part 107! Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Mini.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato