DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Rosenheim Germany

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have a question about your Mini.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Herzlich willkommen to the forum. I also fly a Mavic Mini and have enjoyed many flights. You will find much helpful of feedback, advice, and support. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Please let us know what the situation is In Germany
with this out break of the Virus. Glad to have you Join us here, pilots from all over the world, willing to share knowledge with you. Knowledge is power, but only if you put what you learn into practice, and act on what you learn to keep your drone, and you safe. Fly safe.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Please let us know what the situation is In Germany
with this out break of the Virus. Glad to have you Join us here, pilots from all over the world, willing to share knowledge with you. Knowledge is power, but only if you put what you learn into practice, and act on what you learn to keep your drone, and you safe. Fly safe.
Thanks for the reply and to everyone. Situation in Germany is we are on lockdown, all shops closed except supermarkets for food shopping. Luckily I can launch from the garden and look what's happening in the outside world. Very warm welcome from everyone Thanks. Blue Skies. John.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello fellow pilots. New Mavic Mini pilot. Enjoying this website, learning all the time.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d