DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From San Antonio, TX

I am looking for other Drone Pilots in the San Antonio, TX area as well.
As far as this site goes, it looks like not many folks in the San Antonio, TX area are active.

I am fairly new to the Drone industry.
I had a DJI Inspire v2 but sold it to purchase my Mavic 2 EA.
I had too many "thoughts" in my "egg-basket" of what areas I wanted to work in. I am a firm believer in having a "Plan-"B" & a Plan-"C"!
Inspections do okay as far as the $'s go. Quick down and dirty push them out the door... until I become more proficient, then, to diversify the areas of industries based on demand and the number of UAS 107 Pilots I can bring on board.

If you know of a Drone "meet" in or around the San Antonio, TX area, let me know.
If there are none, I may try to put on a monthly "meet" either at specific "flying" locations or at a restaurant or both!
I have 21 acres to fly around here in Devine, TX. I can make an obstacle course and stations to practice diverse types of flying and different industry applications!
We can also have themed "meets" as in meeting at lakes, approved vacant sites etc. ...

If anyone is interested, let me know!

Below are several places to start looking, and little known is our own little corner of the San Antonio Drone world is located in the Forum "Local and Regional Discussions", sub forum, "US - Texas", and within the forum is "San Antonio"

Not to worry, I've been active on this forum for almost a year and I only found out about it recently. This link takes you directly to link…

And now that I'm there, I see you have already posted there… "Wow, youse faster than a sidewinder…"

So I will keep this write-up in the hope that others will see it and also look for droners in their area…

Have you used the Member's Map, link on upper Right of the web page…

I see that you list your location as Devine,TX,, but you do not have a pin showing your location on the member's map.

tx map.png

Any case, here are some links that might help you find some flying buddies…

Good Luck!

(waves from 45 minutes north)
A local! Howdy from San Marcos!

Some really nice scenery to catch is along US281 and SH12 & SH32 on the Devil's Backbone and around Canyon Lake. I was doing the drive Sunday and just pulled over on a scenic overlook at late sunset. Would have been amazing in daytime!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara