DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Shanghai, China

Xiao

Reactions
I just bought a DJI Mavic a couple days ago, before that I own a couple drones made by Parrot.
I took a couple try tuns yesterday and I'm pretty satisfied with Mavic. It's solid, the automatic stabilization subsystem is calm like a rock. The picture/vid quality is above avg. It also has tons of configurable parameters, I love those.

I'm also a programmer and apparently DJI has offered a mobile SDK that I found out yesterday. It can be used to program your drones to do pretty much anything. Like you can create a fleet of those and flight in formations...Or...with 2 drones, you can hook each one of those to one of your vR vision and create a 3d vision.

Anyway, I'm pretty exciting about it and I'll definitely do something.

Harry

Ps, to admin, thanks for your help about my account. I suspect the auto-rejection was caused by the vpn thing that I used. If you want to test it in my region, I can help. just pm me.

Reactions: Bizo
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I just bought a DJI Mavic a couple days ago, before that I own a couple drones made by Parrot.
I took a couple try tuns yesterday and I'm pretty satisfied with Mavic. It's solid, the automatic stabilization subsystem is calm like a rock. The picture/vid quality is above avg. It also has tons of configurable parameters, I love those.

I'm also a programmer and apparently DJI has offered a mobile SDK that I found out yesterday. It can be used to program your drones to do pretty much anything. Like you can create a fleet of those and flight in formations...Or...with 2 drones, you can hook each one of those to one of your vR vision and create a 3d vision.

Anyway, I'm pretty exciting about it and I'll definitely do something.

Harry

Ps, to admin, thanks for your help about my account. I suspect the auto-rejection was caused by the vpn thing that I used. If you want to test it in my region, I can help. just pm me.
Howdy from Wyoming Xaio, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem