DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Shanghai, China

Xiao

Reactions
I just bought a DJI Mavic a couple days ago, before that I own a couple drones made by Parrot.
I took a couple try tuns yesterday and I'm pretty satisfied with Mavic. It's solid, the automatic stabilization subsystem is calm like a rock. The picture/vid quality is above avg. It also has tons of configurable parameters, I love those.

I'm also a programmer and apparently DJI has offered a mobile SDK that I found out yesterday. It can be used to program your drones to do pretty much anything. Like you can create a fleet of those and flight in formations...Or...with 2 drones, you can hook each one of those to one of your vR vision and create a 3d vision.

Anyway, I'm pretty exciting about it and I'll definitely do something.

Harry

Ps, to admin, thanks for your help about my account. I suspect the auto-rejection was caused by the vpn thing that I used. If you want to test it in my region, I can help. just pm me.

Reactions: Bizo
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I just bought a DJI Mavic a couple days ago, before that I own a couple drones made by Parrot.
I took a couple try tuns yesterday and I'm pretty satisfied with Mavic. It's solid, the automatic stabilization subsystem is calm like a rock. The picture/vid quality is above avg. It also has tons of configurable parameters, I love those.

I'm also a programmer and apparently DJI has offered a mobile SDK that I found out yesterday. It can be used to program your drones to do pretty much anything. Like you can create a fleet of those and flight in formations...Or...with 2 drones, you can hook each one of those to one of your vR vision and create a 3d vision.

Anyway, I'm pretty exciting about it and I'll definitely do something.

Harry

Ps, to admin, thanks for your help about my account. I suspect the auto-rejection was caused by the vpn thing that I used. If you want to test it in my region, I can help. just pm me.
Howdy from Wyoming Xaio, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu