DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Shrewsbury, Shropshire UK

TigerT

Reactions
Just joined to get a few tips and advice for my new Mavic Air. Off to Namibia in a few weeks time so hoping I can familiarise myself with it all before then! All seems rather daunting atm so ANY initial advice would be huuuuugely welcomed and appreciated (many thanks in advance!!)!

Look forward to reading up on the forum! :)

Just joined to get a few tips and advice for my new Mavic Air. Off to Namibia in a few weeks time so hoping I can familiarise myself with it all before then! All seems rather daunting atm so ANY initial advice would be huuuuugely welcomed and appreciated (many thanks in advance!!)!

Look forward to reading up on the forum! :)
Howdy from Wyoming @TigerT , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks BunnyToo! Looking forward to gaining some essential knowledge here and hopefully one day being able to pass it on to others! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Cheers dirkclod, once I get the hang of it all, I'll do my best! I'm a huge advocate of using the search function on all forums first, so have no fear there! :D

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803