DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Somerset UK

scooterjer

Reactions
Just registered as I took my UK Flyers ID online test yesterday.

Living in the county of Somerset I would love to be able to fly and capture imagery from our lovely countryside.

I will be looking at purchasing a DJI Mini 2 having watched 100s of YouTube videos. It seems to be the perfect drone for me.

My only concern at the moment is mobile phone compatibility and I have raised a question on this separately.

Hopefully I look forward to engaging with you all on Forum on all aspects.

scooterjer

Just registered as I took my UK Flyers ID online test yesterday.

Living in the county of Somerset I would love to be able to fly and capture imagery from our lovely countryside.

I will be looking at purchasing a DJI Mini 2 having watched 100s of YouTube videos. It seems to be the perfect drone for me.

My only concern at the moment is mobile phone compatibility and I have raised a question on this separately.

Hopefully I look forward to engaging with you all on Forum on all aspects.

scooterjer

Welcome to the forum!

Have you checked out the compatibility list on DJI’s website?

Welcome to the world of drones and the forum from someone who grew up in Somerset - there are loads of great locations to fly in the county and I kinda wish I was back there often. (Just beware of lots of old but still occasionally used ww2 airstrips)

When you do finally get out and about with your mini 2 just remember take it low and slow to start with until your confidence builds and you'll have a great time :D

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the world of drones and the forum from someone who grew up in Somerset - there are loads of great locations to fly in the county and I kinda wish I was back there often. (Just beware of lots of old but still occasionally used ww2 airstrips)

When you do finally get out and about with your mini 2 just remember take it low and slow to start with until your confidence builds and you'll have a great time :D
Thank you

I live near Gasper which was an old WW2 airstrip.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan