DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Southern California (Irvine)

BRPhotography

Reactions
Received my Mavic Pro about 2 weeks ago, and have flown it about half dozen times now on test flights. Initially I used my Samsung Galaxy S8+ with the remote ... and it works really well ... it all boots quickly and intuitively once setup. Of course the screen is small, so have now upgraded to a setup that is much more "professional": Samsung Tab S2 (T713) ... MavMount ... USB 30cm cable from Drone Valley ... Hoodman launch pad and HAV1E Hood.

I have a very large open area near where I live, so flying the Mavic to test it's capabilities is easy ... 2000ft from base and 400ft up. I've tried several of the modes ... but really like the tripod mode for photography. I get it out there in P-mode and then select tripod. So far so good!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Received my Mavic Pro about 2 weeks ago, and have flown it about half dozen times now on test flights. Initially I used my Samsung Galaxy S8+ with the remote ... and it works really well ... it all boots quickly and intuitively once setup. Of course the screen is small, so have now upgraded to a setup that is much more "professional": Samsung Tab S2 (T713) ... MavMount ... USB 30cm cable from Drone Valley ... Hoodman launch pad and HAV1E Hood.

I have a very large open area near where I live, so flying the Mavic to test it's capabilities is easy ... 2000ft from base and 400ft up. I've tried several of the modes ... but really like the tripod mode for photography. I get it out there in P-mode and then select tripod. So far so good!
Howdy from Wyoming BRPhotography, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Howdy from Wyoming BRPhotography, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Thanks! BTW ... I will be traveling often to Colorado Springs for work & pleasure, and will take my Mavic at times. Towards the end of 2018 my wife and I will complete our move there. I'll definitely want to connect with other pilots there also.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato