DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sunny South Florida!

JackL

Reactions
Hello all. Brand new drone guy here. Just got an AIR 2 last week and DJI FLY shows 92KM at this point!! (Sure wish the logs showed in imperial). I am all over Dade, Broward and the FL Keys. Made some seriously awesome flights out to 15,100 ft over a reef in the Keys this weekend and found dolphins and sharks. Signal and video was completely rock solid. Sadly I didn't spot them on my tiny 8" tablet screen at the time. Wish I would have discovered DJI years ago!

Welcome Jack to the forum, here in P.Pines, glad you are enjoying the Air2. Cold front just passed by, windy for the next few days. BTW: I know is a pain but if you want to find out really quick just multiply the km by 0.6214. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
We also have a video/picture section and 1 for your YT/Vimeo channel Thumbswayup

Welcome Jack to the forum, here in P.Pines, glad you are enjoying the Air2. Cold front just passed by, windy for the next few days. BTW: I know is a pain but if you want to find out really quick just multiply the km by 0.6214. Cheers!

It was freezing and windy but I couldn't resist shooting a quick sunrise shot this AM :) I was amazed how well it handled the stiff breeze!!DJI_0203.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
We also have a video/picture section and 1 for your YT/Vimeo channel Thumbswayup
Thanks. I am seriously loving this forum!

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to your contribution and view of the world.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland JackL.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Brand new drone guy here. Just got an AIR 2 last week
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Welcome to MavicPilots forum !!! We are looking forward to seeing your footage, especially sharks and dolphins !!!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello all. Brand new drone guy here. Just got an AIR 2 last week and DJI FLY shows 92KM at this point!! (Sure wish the logs showed in imperial). I am all over Dade, Broward and the FL Keys. Made some seriously awesome flights out to 15,100 ft over a reef in the Keys this weekend and found dolphins and sharks. Signal and video was completely rock solid. Sadly I didn't spot them on my tiny 8" tablet screen at the time. Wish I would have discovered DJI years ago!
Welcome from a fellow South Floridian (Coral Gables). I've been searching for areas to fly for several years. For some ideas, you can find them on my Vimeo site

https://vimeo.com/i=user14373767

I just published a new 4 menu. film yesterday. Haven't sent it to Forum yet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu