DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from sunny Wales.

MementoMori

Reactions
Hello, new to the group but have been flying DJI for just over a year now, I don't get out as often as I'd like due to work and the horrible British weather, being from Wales it's even worse.
I've just bought an alpine white Mavic Pro fly more combo second hand to add to the fleet, it's only 15 minutes flight time so is practically new.
Looking forward to reading the threads and learning some things about the Mavic I didn't know.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello, new to the group but have been flying DJI for just over a year now, I don't get out as often as I'd like due to work and the horrible British weather, being from Wales it's even worse.
I've just bought an alpine white Mavic Pro fly more combo second hand to add to the fleet, it's only 15 minutes flight time so is practically new.
Looking forward to reading the threads and learning some things about the Mavic I didn't know.
Howdy from Wyoming @MementoMori , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: MementoMori
I live on the south coast uk and believe me its awful for flying to. Just wait till you read all the blogs and see all the great shots of USA on here, makes you want to move there!

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy the Mavic Pro, it's a great machine! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty