Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Central Oregon Coast!

@Rip

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
westcoastdrones.net
Hello from the Oregon Coast! Dont want to forget to introduce myself here... Im a Part 107 pilot using a M2P at this time... Most of my gigs are real estate contracts. But I have some decent postcards of the area in gift shops all over the planet.. Tons of fun. Already learned a lot here and appreciate the knowledge and experience from so many experts!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America @Rip.

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Last edited:
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Oregon Coast! Dont want to forget to introduce myself here... Im a Part 107 pilot using a M2P at this time... Most of my gigs are real estate contracts. But I have some decent postcards of the area in gift shops all over the planet.. Tons of fun. Already learned a lot here and appreciate the knowledge and experience from so many experts!
Welcome from Vancouver WA!

Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser