DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the desert oasis of Las Vegas.

bluntnose

Reactions
More precisely, hello from Henderson, Nevada, a suburb of Las Vegas. Since I read that the zip code with the highest number of drones, per the FAA registration website, is in Las Vegas, I'm assuming there's a big group of flyers in this town. Does anyone know of such a group, be it formally organized or just a loose group of people who get together to fly?

Thanks.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

More precisely, hello from Henderson, Nevada, a suburb of Las Vegas. Since I read that the zip code with the highest number of drones, per the FAA registration website, is in Las Vegas, I'm assuming there's a big group of flyers in this town. Does anyone know of such a group, be it formally organized or just a loose group of people who get together to fly?

Thanks.

Hello,
I'm local here as well . I somewhat of a new Mavic pilot. I've been flying on the outskirts of town for the past month , I've also been looking for the same information you are.

Unfortunately I haven't yet seen information about people getting together as of yet, But I'm sure that they somewhat around here. I'm searching for the info too.

Thanks.
Howdy from Wyoming @bluntnose , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi from NW Las Vegas. The Providence area.

Thanks.
Hi, from The Providence area in the NW of LV. Let me know when you would like to go flying

Hello,
I'm local here as well . I somewhat of a new Mavic pilot. I've been flying on the outskirts of town for the past month , I've also been looking for the same information you are.

Unfortunately I haven't yet seen information about people getting together as of yet, But I'm sure that they somewhat around here. I'm searching for the info too.
Hi there. I'm in The Providence area in the NW of LV. Let me know if you want to go fly sometime.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Now that you’re here, you might be interested in joining the Fall Foliage Photo Contest. Entry is free, and you could win one of many nice prizes. Here is the link:
Fall Foliage Photo Contest. Prizes for top 6 entries.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Reactions: pyromedic1976
Hi from NW Las Vegas. The Providence area.

Hi, from The Providence area in the NW of LV. Let me know when you would like to go flying

Hi again. I have found that there are three groups on the Meetup app that claim to be for drones; however one of them, “Drinks and Drones”, has only met at pubs and talked drones—not exactly what I was looking for [emoji41]. Meetup is an app for like-minded people to form a group to pursue a hobby, go to movies, go on cruises, whatever. Of the 5 groups I joined three claim to be about drones. If one pans out, I’ll post it on this thread.

What I was mostly hoping to glean from meetup groups is where to fly and be relatively unmolested, without having to drive a long way.

Having said all that, it doesn’t take a formal group to go fly. So text me at (702) 635-0025 if you’ve got a hankering to go fly some Saturday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe