DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Hebrides

JanetM

Reactions
I live on a remote Scottish island that is very well known for its frequent sightings of whales and dolphins. I’ve recently bought a secondhand Mavic Pro and am getting to grips with the ways to fly it. When I eventually get some footage of these lovely creatures I’ll stick it in this forum

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi JanetM,
Welcome here, there are many kindred spirits on this forum.
We share a beautiful common hobby and this is a good place to show each other what our little piece of the world looks like.
It's been said: feel free to ask and benefit from the knowledge of all of us......no need to reinvent the wheel!

Ruud

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Janet, welcome. I used to live on Bebecula early 90’s, learnt to windsurf on Loch Bee, South Uist.
please put up any vids you get, would love to see how it’s looking. Cheers

I live on a remote Scottish island that is very well known for its frequent sightings of whales and dolphins. I’ve recently bought a secondhand Mavic Pro and am getting to grips with the ways to fly it. When I eventually get some footage of these lovely creatures I’ll stick it in this forum

Wow! Somebody from the Hebrides! Aside from the regular wind and rain (I know, I lived in Scotland for 7 years), you have an amazing location for flying drones. I look forward to seeing your neighbourhood, I've never actually been there, but I know it's beautiful and wild!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998