DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Sunshine Coast in Australia

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

@ Thomas B...I recently purchased a Mavic Mini and this is my first drone. I really want to learn all the features about it and of course increase my experience in flying. I'm also thinking of getting the Mavic Pro as my next drone around June this year. What drone do you fly?

@ Thomas B...I recently purchased a Mavic Mini and this is my first drone. I really want to learn all the features about it and of course increase my experience in flying. I'm also thinking of getting the Mavic Pro as my next drone around June this year. What drone do you fly?
Good place to start! Recommend you read the full online only 60 page DJI manual for your MM. get it here.... and other cool stuff:

@Ricardo28 .... Sorry, didn’t answer your question.
I fly mostly M2P, but still love my MPP and my Spark. Got belt clip for the Spark so it’s my carry around “quick draw” since it will fly by hand signals.

Welcome from another newby in Brisbane. I jumped in with an MP@. Still got a lot to learn de taking photos and Vidio as there are so many options. some advice I was given re learning to fly it was to get in a large clear area and practice flying figures of 8 so you learn which way ot will go depending on the diredtion it is pointing. Left is to your left when it is pointing away and left on the stick sends it left which is to your right when it is facing you. Still practicing and gerring a bit better at it.
Great, helpful forum and people.
Cheers

Just about 10 minutes up the road from me
How is the pro to fly ?
Mine is the mini lots of fun still learning
Done about 45 flight all locally

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads