DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Yorkshire/Lancashire borders, 1st flight today.

DirtyLeeds

Reactions
Talk about boys and their toys. I was like a kid on Xmas day when DHL turned up today, and what an amazing little gadget, I had it out the box, downloaded the app, and in to the country onto a nice flat field, and Boooooooooom. Absolutely loved it!. I though I would join in here, as I don't normally do the social media bit. But I asked a question in Google, and it fetched me here, and my panic was over as soon as I saw the answers on another thread.
CALSS I had no Quickpics Button, panicked, thought I had a faulty app, or non compatible phone, Google, to here, read threads, .........NO SD CARD yet!
Panic over.
So its training on this little rascal, and then onto the Pro in a couple of months. I've read a few threads and a of of people advocate using iPads. I have a 3-4 year old iPad that's gathering dust and may well progress onto that. I believe I'm right in saying that it only needs wi-fi to work?
So Hello to you all.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the United States and the Rocky Mountains! Sounds like you're already hooked on this hobby. Have fun and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I believe I'm right in saying that it only needs wi-fi to work?
You do not need a cellular connection if that's what you're really asking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB