DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Toronto!

Yiorgaks

Reactions
Hello all! As the title says I'm from Toronto. I'm not particularly new to the forums as I was previously a member on PhantomPilots.com but my credentials never carried over to this board. I have been flying drones now for almost 4 years - I started off with a cheap knock-off drone from eBay and upgraded from there to a Hubsan, Phantom 3, and now the Mavic Pro, which I currently fly and have been flying for about a year and a half now.

I am mainly a travel drone photographer however I shoot wedding videos on the side with my drone for some pocket money.

I look forward to chatting with you all in the forums! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello all! As the title says I'm from Toronto. I'm not particularly new to the forums as I was previously a member on PhantomPilots.com but my credentials never carried over to this board. I have been flying drones now for almost 4 years - I started off with a cheap knock-off drone from eBay and upgraded from there to a Hubsan, Phantom 3, and now the Mavic Pro, which I currently fly and have been flying for about a year and a half now.

I am mainly a travel drone photographer however I shoot wedding videos on the side with my drone for some pocket money.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147