DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Virginia, USA

bobomet

Reactions
I'm very happy to be part of this forum. I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro this past week, and am completely new to The Mavic (been flying Phantoms since 2014).
I seem to always need help getting set up on a new platform, and hope I can contribute lots from my experiences with the new Mavic 2.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
FYI msinger is not running this forum and is just a member .

Reactions: bobomet
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
FYI msinger is not running this forum and is just a member .

Oh .... OK. In any case, I'm very happy to be here!

Reactions: dirkclod
I plan to shoot more of my footage in Hampton Roads for some projects. I might ask you to recommend some good water locations.
Thanks for any help!

I'm very happy to be part of this forum. I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro this past week, and am completely new to The Mavic (been flying Phantoms since 2014).
I seem to always need help getting set up on a new platform, and hope I can contribute lots from my experiences with the new Mavic 2.
Howdy from Wyoming @bobomet , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

I plan to shoot more of my footage in Hampton Roads for some projects. I might ask you to recommend some good water locations.
Thanks for any help!
Being near so many military bases makes it somewhat difficult to get water footage unless you are near the western side of 664, at Town Point Park in Norfolk or Chesapeake (Elizabeth River), Some areas in Newport News/York County and the Eastern Shore. ORF takes up some airspace too. Just let me know.

Last edited:
Being near so many military bases makes it somewhat difficult to get water footage unless you are near the western side of 664, at Town Point Park in Norfolk or Chesapeake (Elizabeth River), Some areas in Newport News/York County and the Eastern Shore. ORF takes up some airspace too. Just let me know.
OK ... thanks. Will do!

Howdy from Wyoming @bobomet , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks Bunny! Any chance I might get some great pictures in Wyoming? 90% of the work we do is for scientific research, and much of that is environmental/climate (a lot of large businesses on the East Coast are now funding these projects in a big way). I'd like to get a lot of water information near (not in) Yellowstone.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02