DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Western Mass

Shivers

Reactions
Hey all! Checking in! From western mass!

I fly a new Mavic 2 zoom! Looking for upgrades already! Smart controller and more. Tips are always welcome! I’m no hero, and no expert!

Also looking for a pro cam and gimble to have options. Anyways, signed up for the good account, and looking forward to the future.

Sincerely.

Welcome
Great place to learn a lot. Great bunch of members willing to answer your questions so don't hesitate to ask.

Barnes and Westover Class D airspace unfortunately covers a lot of the local area .

Reactions: Shivers
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome
Great place to learn a lot. Great bunch of members willing to answer your questions so don't hesitate to ask.

Barnes and Westover Class D airspace unfortunately covers a lot of the local area .

Yes! Lucky I live outside this area. Thankfully. Still does kill a bunch of good areas.

Welcome to the Forum from the Sunshine State of Florida!!

Welcome aboard Shivers . . . the community is laid out in such a way that it (intuitively) directs you to the content and posts that best help you grow. Take advantage of it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98